This is my latest round-up from the Beauty Blog Coalition, where you can find some great beauty bloggers from across the world.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for ultra-effective anti-aging and skin refreshing masks? Then check out this Dr. Brandt Oxygen Facial Flash Recovery Mask and Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask review to see why they are really worth trying!
- Spontaneous Chick: benefits of mango for the skin and hair
- I Know all the Words: Nothing but Healthy Nails with Formula X. Take your nails to their happy place with a bit of help from a selection of treatent infused base/top coats and polishes.
- Color Me So Crazy: Looking for an idea for 80s night? Check out my fun nails for inspiration!!
- Beauty by Miss L: Find out if NYX Be Gone makeup remover wipes are as good as promised.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Are the new Maybelline Color Jolt Lip Paints a dupe for Too Faced Melted lipstick? See Stacie’s review onmakeupobsessedmom.com
- Grow It Girl: Tiki let her creative side out and showed us she not just beauty with a tutorial for a DIY clutch purse that easily doubles for a makeup bag.
- Keely’s Nails: Keely joined the maniswap circle and recreated these Electric Punk Samurai nails originally by Danielle.
Meet the Beauty Blog Coalition
Introducing another member this week: here is Leelo from Beauty by Miss L:
I started blogging in February 2011, because I really enjoyed reading some amazing blogs and they really inspired me.
At first my blog wasn’t a beauty blog, although my very first post was about beauty products.
You can find Leelo blogging about beauty, lifestyle and fashion, in English and Estonian! Read more on her blog.
Submit a Comment