This is my latest round-up from the Beauty Blog Coalition, where you can find some great beauty bloggers from across the world.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for ultra-effective anti-aging and skin refreshing masks? Then check out this Dr. Brandt Oxygen Facial Flash Recovery Mask and Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask review to see why they are really worth trying!
- Spontaneous Chick: benefits of mango for the skin and hair
- I Know all the Words: Nothing but Healthy Nails with Formula X. Take your nails to their happy place with a bit of help from a selection of treatent infused base/top coats and polishes.
- Color Me So Crazy: Looking for an idea for 80s night? Check out my fun nails for inspiration!!
- Beauty by Miss L: Find out if NYX Be Gone makeup remover wipes are as good as promised.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Are the new Maybelline Color Jolt Lip Paints a dupe for Too Faced Melted lipstick? See Stacie’s review onmakeupobsessedmom.com
- Grow It Girl: Tiki let her creative side out and showed us she not just beauty with a tutorial for a DIY clutch purse that easily doubles for a makeup bag.
- Keely’s Nails: Keely joined the maniswap circle and recreated these Electric Punk Samurai nails originally by Danielle.
Meet the Beauty Blog Coalition
Introducing another member this week: here is Leelo from Beauty by Miss L:
I started blogging in February 2011, because I really enjoyed reading some amazing blogs and they really inspired me.
At first my blog wasn’t a beauty blog, although my very first post was about beauty products.
You can find Leelo blogging about beauty, lifestyle and fashion, in English and Estonian! Read more on her blog.