This is my latest round up with the Beauty Blog Coalition. Right here you’ll find bloggers around the world with great products, tips and tricks.
- george & bear: Clare @ george & bear reviews the Becca Backlight Primer & Lip Priming Perfector (spoiler: it’s so handy if you love a liquid lipstick!)
- Color Me So Crazy: My August Seohora Play!Box is Awesome!! Check Out What I Got!!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Stacie has picked out her favorite products from the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Event. Take a peek to see her recommendations.
- Keely’s Nails: Win JessWrightxKiss nails and lashes in the giveaway!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika shares the new PUR Cosmetics Love Your Selfie 2 Palette. This Fall ready palette is packed with eye, face and lip shades to create selfie ready looks at home and away.
- I Know all the Words: September is national honey month, and there is no better way to celebrate than with a pot of Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask.
Meet the Beauty Blog Coalition
Introducing another member this week: here is Clare from george & bear.
Clare Neilson is a blogger (mostly beauty) based in Sydney. Her blog is rather different from a lot of others, because she doesn’t accept any PR samples or gifts from brands. There are never any affiliate links either.
You can absolutely trust that everything posted on the blog is free from as much conscious bias as possible, and one hundred percent honest, one hundred percent of the time.
It’s really refreshing because I don’t think many blog readers realise the influence PR has on a blog. From opinion, to scheduling, to general discussion about any product from a brand… It can be difficult to be honest if you know it can risk the relationship you have.
Follow the first link on the list above to read more from george & bear.